Please note :
- When you submit your abstract online, an account is created, allowing you to modify your abstract
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of abstracts : Beginning of November 2019
- At least one of the abstract authors must be present at the conference
- All abstracts must be submited in English
- A maximum of TWO abstracts from a presenter will be considered in order to assure broad participation and exchange of views
- The Scientific Committee will review each abstract to consider its relevance for the conference.
Maximum number of words : 300 excluding titls, authors and affiliations. Graphics will not be accepted.
Concise, small letters
The abstract for original articles should be divided into the folllowing sections :
a) Aim : description of the objective/aim of the research
b) Methods : description of the methods used
c) Results : results of the research
d) Conclusion : brief conclusion
Authors and co-authors.